Have you got a passion for welding and fabrication? If so, we have an opportunity for an apprenticeship based at our workshop in Bridgwater.
Your apprenticeship will run alongside Bridgwater & Taunton College. We will be there to assist and guide you through your apprenticeship. Your role will involve:
- Understanding drawings and specifications to determine the required materials and equipment for the job,
- Cutting, rolling, shaping and heating metal products to produce parts,
- Utilising various equipment and techniques for assembling fabrication parts and structures,
- Aligning and fixing pieces together through welding and bolting,
- Adding finishing touches to products through cleaning, polishing, filing and/or applying protective finishes.
To apply for this role, you will have:
- Good communication skills,
- The ability to work in a pro-active and efficient manner,
- Have a strong attention to detail,
- Have a willingness to learn,
- Good organisation, planning and prioritising skills,
- Predicted grades or actual GCSE grades in English, Math and ICT C and above.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you do not have a CV to send, please provide your education details, list any work experience you have gained and let us know why you are interested in the role of an apprentice with Dan’s Engineering.
Closing date: 7th July 2017.