PROJECT MANAGER | 31/03/2018
Dan's Engineering are looking for a new Project Manager to join their busy team!
You will be responsible for planning, organising, managing and executing projects from beginning to end.
Location: Dan's Engineering Ltd, Unit 19 Small Industries Estate, Bridgwater, Somerset TA7 0AA
Salary - Dependant on experience and qualifications.
Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Pricing potential projects
- Planning work and setting deadlines to meet the agreed needs
- Attend site meetings to agree scopes
- Conduct site surveys
- Select, lead and motivate your project team
- Monitor the work to make sure it in on time and in budget
- Co-ordinate the work of your project team and delegate tasks where appropriate
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Create risk and method statements for installations
- Implement any changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the client.
- The ability to understand and clarify customer requirements and effectively communicate between technical and non-technical personnel
- Flexibility- able to alter plans to react to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- The ability to resolve conflicts and address objections from customers and wider project teams
- The ability to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Hold excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of health and safety regulations and good working practices
- Be willing to help create an enjoyable and caring working environment.
You must hold a UK full clean driving license.
Closing Date: Friday, 14th April 2018.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Or if you have any questions please call the office on: 01278 445154.