We have two welding and fabrication apprenticeship vacancies starting August/September 2015.
Training will be split between our busy workshop and Bridgwater college, where you will learn all aspects of metal fabrication.
• This is a 4 year apprenticeship.
• College attendance will be for 3 - 4 years.
• You will be trained in all aspects of metal fabrication using mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials.
• MIG, TIG and MMA welding.
• You will be required to travel to client sites within a reasonable daily travelling distance in order to install fabrications.
Application closing date - end of June.